Course code: BSWU315P
Subject area: Accounting and Finance
Study level: Part Time
Course level: 4
9:15am - 4:00pm
Days of week:
14th Dec 2023 - 12th Dec 2024
Course location:Witney Campus
01235 555 585
The Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting offers technical training in accounting and is ideal for anyone wishing to pursue or progress their career in accountancy or finance. The Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting is designed to enhance the skills developed from the Level 3 Diploma in Accounting or other accounting and finance backgrounds, enabling students to maximize opportunities in their current or new employment.
Students can expect to spend a further 8-10 hours per week outside of college in order to complete the requirements of the programme.
The mandatory units are:
• Applied Management Accounting
• Drafting and Interpreting Financial Statements
• Internal Accounting Systems and Controls.
The specialist units are:
• Personal Tax
• Credit and Debt Management.
However, the primary and most important outcome of the Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting is that it can lead to a wide variety of well-paid accountancy and finance jobs, some of which include:
• Professional Accounting Technician
• Assistant Auditor
• Assistant Management Accountant
• Commercial Analyst
• Payroll Manager
• Senior Bookkeeper
• Senior Financial Officer
• Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
• Assistant Financial Accountant
• Cost Accountant
• Fixed Asset Accountant
• Indirect Tax Manager
• Payments and Billing Manager
• Senior Fund Accountant
• Senior Insolvency Administrator
• Tax Supervisor
• VAT Accountant.
As part of your course we may organise trips to assist you with your learning. Trips are optional, and you will not be penalised if you choose not to participate.
There are bursaries available to help you with other course costs. Call 01235 216 212 for more information.
The rules on fee reduction are complicated and we would encourage you to talk to our Admissions staff on 01235 555 585 to discuss your options. You can find more information on our Fees and Bursaries page - search "Fees and Bursaries" at the top of the page.
Tuition Fee: £2,573.00
Exam Fee: £0.00
Total Cost: £2,573.00
• drafting financial statements for limited companies
• having the knowledge and skills to use complex management accounting techniques
• the ability to analyse accounting systems and their associated controls
• having knowledge and skills in specialist accountancy and finance subjects.