Help us to help you to fulfil your business needs. Find out more.


Management and Administration T Level

Course code: BFWU100P

Subject area: Business

Study level: School Leaver

Course level: 3

Course details

Course time:

9:00am - 5:00pm

Days of week:

Monday to Friday

Course date:

11th Sep 2023 - 27th Jun 2025

Course location:

Witney Campus

Contact details


01993 703 464

This exciting new qualification has been designed and developed with business professionals and employers with the aim of preparing learners for their future career in Business Management and Administration. Collaboration between Specialist Lecturers and employers plays a pivotal role, from working with learners as they participate in a minimum of 315 hours Industry Placement, to developing their knowledge and skills to best prepare them for their future chosen career.In addition to the Core Components, learners will specialise in Team Leadership/Management in order to shape leaders of the future.In addition to the Core Components, learners will specialise in Team Leadership/Management in order to shape leaders of the future. The qualification is the equivalent of 3 A Levels but unlike A Levels, learners participate in a minimum of 315 hours Industry placement.
Specialist lecturers support learners to develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours through the Core content including Business Context, People, Project and Change Management and Business Behaviours. Through continued tutor support and employer engagement, learners will focus on Team Leadership/Management in the second year. Classroom learning accounts for 80% of the qualification with the remaining 20% being ‘on the job’ training with real employers as learners complete their industry placement.
Course units
Topics of study across the course include:

- Business context - People resources - Business behaviours - Finance - Quality and compliance - Governance and policies - Teamwork/leadership

What next?
T Level qualifications are the equivalent of 3 A Levels and therefore, there are a variety of options. Options available include, Higher Education (including degrees), Higher Level Apprenticeships or taking the first steps into employment as part of your future chosen career.
Entry criteria
5 GCSEs at Grade 4 including English and Maths.
Fee information

Study trips and visits linked to modules will be arranged as part of your programme of study. These normally include an induction trip and visits to retail outlets and large business organisations. Any applicable fees regarding these trips will be advised at the start of the course. A day trip and induction trip fee will be payable at induction and are correct at the time of writing:

Day trip fees: £60 (this covers two trips)

Induction trip fee: £30 (Venture Vortex)

There are bursaries available to help you with other course costs, call 01235 216 298 for more information.

The 19+ full fee button displays the full fee that may apply. Fee reductions for 19+ are not applicable for this course.

As part of your course we may organise trips to assist you with your learning. Trips are optional, and you will not be penalised if you choose not to participate.

There are bursaries available to help you with other course costs. Call 01235 216 212 for more information.

The rules on fee reduction are complicated and we would encourage you to talk to our Admissions staff on 01235 555 585 to discuss your options. You can find more information on our Fees and Bursaries page - search "Fees and Bursaries" at the top of the page.

Course fees

16-18 Fee:

Tuition Fee: £0.00

Exam Fee: £0.00

Total Cost: £0.00

19+ Fee:

Tuition Fee: £0.00

Exam Fee: £0.00

Total Cost: £0.00

Qualifications received
At the end of the two-year programme, you will receive the T Level in Management and Administration which is equivelent to 3 A-Levels. UCAS points are also awarded to the equivelent 3 A-Level grades .
Learning & method assessment
A range of written tasks, presentations, discussions, practical tasks, case studies, projects, exams.Assessments that contribute to each student's final grade are two paper based exams and an Employer Set Project in Year 1, and one externally assessed project in Year 2.
User skills
This course provides students with the opportunity to develop the essential skills required to progress into the business or similar industry. As part of your programme, you will develop the following transferable skills in collaboration with local and regional employers:

•Working within a business enviroment (As part of an industry placement)

• Working collaboratively with others

• Resilience and problem solving

• Effective communication

• Using your initiative and decision making